Osiris: New Dawn
Osiris: New Dawn is a space themed survival game where players are sent to scout out dangerous and nearly uninhabitable planets. Choose to follow the rules as U.N.E member, or embrace chaos and destruction as a raiding Outlander. Every character will be apart of a faction and will be forced to fight each other to the death.
Endure the terrors of the environment by gathering a multitude of resources and carefully managing vitality meters while building life saving structures. Additionally, even the native alien wildlife will be out to kill. Take up arms, whether that be a gun or a trusty axe, against the deadly creatures and slowly but surely increase proficiency with those weapons.
Fast and effective vehicular transport may also be used to navigate the dynamically changing weather and day-night cycles of the foreign planets. Although, well crafted housing is the best defense against the hostile populace.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fenix Fire Entertainment
- Publisher: Reverb Triple XP
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Beautiful Graphics
- +Vast Amount of Customization
- -Tired Concept
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Hosts Stress Test This Weekend
- As October 24, the open beta launch for RaiderZ, draws near, Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new stress test starting today.
- Free DLC for Stronghold Crusader 2 Players Available Now
- The new expansion adds Sandbox siege invasions, an easy AI mode, six new maps and faction selection for single-player campaigns.
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Gets Second Closed Beta
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will receive a second Closed Beta at the end of May.