One Troll Army
One Troll Army is a multiplayer defense game being developed by FlyAnvil and produced by tinyBuild for PC. Little is currently known about the game, but it will soon be coming to Steam and keys will be sent out for the game prior to the launch.
In One Troll Army you will control an individual unit on the battlefield, a large Troll, upgrading him and your fort as you see fit. The interesting catch to One Troll Army is that the game itself is integrated with Twitch and you will be playing against a live Twitch chat! When you’re streaming the game, other people can control units that come in waves. Players that are part of the chat can even customize and command their own unit right from the chat window! If the chat team wins they can get points to use to upgrade their units, and if the players win they can earn points to spend on upgrades for their Troll and their fort.
If you’re ready to participate in a game like none other where you can watch players and interact with them while they Stream, then go check out One Troll Army!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FlyAnvil
- Publisher: tinyBuild
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Closed Beta Starting Times Revealed
- Sandbox Interactive unveils the last bit of information before the start of the Closed Beta of Albion Online on Monday.
- ÆRENA Kicking Off Steam Launch with Trailer and Cash-Prize Tournament
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions is available now on Steam with a chance to win $1,000 in the Æther Master tournament.
- Shot Online News - SOWC Introduces Tournament Competitions
- Webzen announces that its latest update for Shot Online is now live, introducing the Shot Online World Championship (SOWC).