The Hundred Years War is a Chinese developed MMORPG that is based on the century long conflict between Britain and France during the middle ages. The game was built on the Unreal 3D engine and has brightly colored anime inspired graphics. The game is already available in China, but no word yet on a North American release. Players must chose which nation to join and which of the four starting classes to play as. 100 Years War Online looks like a traditional fantasy MMORPG, there are dungeons to explore, a variety of mounts, a crafting system, and other features to look forward to.
Base Classes – Warrior, Rogue, Archer, Mage
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Developed on the Unreal 3D engine./li>
- +Interesting and original setting.
- +Varied mounts.
- +PvP and PvE gameplay.
- -Graphics look dated.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo and above
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7600 256MB and above
- HDD: 1 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Rings in the New Year
- Joymax is welcoming everyone to the new year with a new addition to their worldwide MMO sensation, Digimon Masters. Alongside a huge cash shop...
- World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
- Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks.
- Petroglyph Launches Battle For Graxia With New Replay Mode and More
- Petroglyph® today announced that its Free-to-Play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Battle for Graxia™, has launched with a new ...