The Hundred Years War is a Chinese developed MMORPG that is based on the century long conflict between Britain and France during the middle ages. The game was built on the Unreal 3D engine and has brightly colored anime inspired graphics. The game is already available in China, but no word yet on a North American release. Players must chose which nation to join and which of the four starting classes to play as. 100 Years War Online looks like a traditional fantasy MMORPG, there are dungeons to explore, a variety of mounts, a crafting system, and other features to look forward to.
Base Classes – Warrior, Rogue, Archer, Mage
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Developed on the Unreal 3D engine./li>
- +Interesting and original setting.
- +Varied mounts.
- +PvP and PvE gameplay.
- -Graphics look dated.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo and above
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7600 256MB and above
- HDD: 1 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Welcoming New Players
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs has a special event exclusively aimed at new players for their e...
- Atari's Minimum Updates with New Map, Weapons and Trailer
- Atari’s Minimum receives its first update, featuring an early community-designed map, plus new gear and friends-list matchmaking.
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!