100 Years War Online
The Hundred Years War is a Chinese developed MMORPG that is based on the century long conflict between Britain and France during the middle ages. The game was built on the Unreal 3D engine and has brightly colored anime inspired graphics. The game is already available in China, but no word yet on a North American release. Players must chose which nation to join and which of the four starting classes to play as. 100 Years War Online looks like a traditional fantasy MMORPG, there are dungeons to explore, a variety of mounts, a crafting system, and other features to look forward to.
Base Classes – Warrior, Rogue, Archer, Mage
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Developed on the Unreal 3D engine./li>
- +Interesting and original setting.
- +Varied mounts.
- +PvP and PvE gameplay.
- -Graphics look dated.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo and above
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7600 256MB and above
- HDD: 1 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces New Unity Powered MMOFPS
- Aeria Games announces new unnamed Unity Powered MMOFPS. The game will be set in modern times and feature realistic 3D graphics.
- Tanki Online: 8th Clan Championship Finals This Saturday, April 12th
- The eighth official clan championship of the 3D-MMO-browser game Tanki Online is drawing close to its conclusion and On Saturday, 12th April