100 Years War Online
The Hundred Years War is a Chinese developed MMORPG that is based on the century long conflict between Britain and France during the middle ages. The game was built on the Unreal 3D engine and has brightly colored anime inspired graphics. The game is already available in China, but no word yet on a North American release. Players must chose which nation to join and which of the four starting classes to play as. 100 Years War Online looks like a traditional fantasy MMORPG, there are dungeons to explore, a variety of mounts, a crafting system, and other features to look forward to.
Base Classes – Warrior, Rogue, Archer, Mage
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Developed on the Unreal 3D engine./li>
- +Interesting and original setting.
- +Varied mounts.
- +PvP and PvE gameplay.
- -Graphics look dated.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo and above
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7600 256MB and above
- HDD: 1 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Hosting Two Week Charity Race Event
- Grinding Gear Games has announced a two-week long charity event for Path of Exile, which will benefit Child's Play.
- Prominence Poker Launches on Xbox One
- 505 Games and veteran indie studio Pipeworks, are proud to announce that Prominence Poker is now available on Xbox One.
- League of Legends 2016 Interview - Clubs and Crafting
- With the arrival of Season 6, I had a chance to question the Product Managers of League of Legends to talk clubs and crafting.