Wurm Online Overview
Wurm Online is a java-based MMO sandbox survival fantasy game developed by independent game developer Code Club AB, formerly OneTooFree AB and founded by Mojang Specifications (Rolf Jansson and Markus ‘Notch’ Persson of Minecraft). Players set their own goals in a complicated and extensively modifiable world inhabited by other players. From building large cities to living as a nomad fighting for survival or completing tasks for other players, each player decides their own fate in this completely open-ended world.
- Explore huge, diverse and wild landmasses extending over 512sq km in total.
- Modify the terrain; dig, mine, raise, flatten, also using gardening and planting choosing from a rich flora to further sculpt the land to your specifications.
- Persistent world where everything you create, change and affect will leave a long lasting mark for everyone to behold.
- Found your own settlement wherever you desire; own land, build a farm, a castle, or perhaps an entire village.
- Craft and use over a thousand of unique items.
- Free form multistory house building with several type of materials an color options.
- Build a wide variety of structures like guard towers, fences, statues and much more.
- Construct, crew or captain any of the six different ship types. From small rowing boats to impressive caravels.
- Capture and breed creatures from the wild and tame monsters to use as your devoted minions or pets.
- Many types of mounts, ranging from horses and carts to unicorns, bears and even monsters.
- Improve infrastructure by paving roads, planting signs to connect settlements, dig wells, set up traders among many other options.
- Live off the land by creating fields to farm a wide variety of crops.
- Cook food and use alchemy with plenty of recipes, combining ingredients and recourses found in the environment.
- Full loot PvP or traditional PvE server alternatives.
- Discover and fight over religious artifacts which can trigger things like giant terraforming events to help your kingdom on the PvP servers.
- Follow and become a priest or champion of any of the four unique religions with epic deities to learn powerful spells and enchantments.
- Choose one of five meditation paths and take advantage of special meditation abilities.
- Train 133 Skills, 10 Player Characteristics and 3 Religion Characteristics.
- 200+ skill and achievement titles to earn.
- Hunt a rich fauna of creatures and monsters for experience, food and important ingredients.
Wurm Online Screenshots
Wurm Online Featured Video
Wurm Online Review
Wurm Online Videos
Wurm Online 2014 Trailer
Wurm Online Gameplay Trailer
Wurm Online System Requirements
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
CPU: 1 GhZ Processor
RAM: 512 MB
HDD: 1 GB
Graphics Card: 32mb
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or better
RAM: 1 GB or more
HDD: 1 GB or more
Graphics Card: 128mb or better
Wurm Online Articles
- ‘Wurm Online’ Expands With New Gameplay Mode & New Features - Posted on December 11, 2014
Independent games developer and publisher Code Club AB is proud to announce a new ‘Challenge’ gameplay mode available today, in addition to a host of other cool features and additions to their popular Wurm Online virtual world.
Similar games we recommend
- Origins of Malu - Venture into the dynamic sandbox world of Origins of Malu, from Burning Dog Media.