*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Pirates of the Caribbean Online is an animated MMORPG based on the popular franchise by Disney. The game has an impressive appearance customization process which allows players to alter their character’s body type, ear, mouth, eyes, forehead, and many other options. Voice acting, cinematics (featuring the main characters from the movies) and a real time combat system keep the game well paced and add to the unique atmosphere. With a theme that’s part historic and part fantasy, PotCO successfully transforms the Pirates of the Caribbean world into a game with broad appeal.
Main Islands – Cuba, Padres Del Fuego, Port Royal, Tortuga, Kingshead
Weapons – Cutlass, Voodoo Doll, Dagger, Pistol, Grenade, Voodoo Staff
Ship Types – Sloop, Galleon, Frigate
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Disney
- Publisher: Disney
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Detailed character customization.
- +Fight on land and sea.
- +Characters & story line based on the movies.
- +Great music & voice acting.
- +Real-time combat.
- -Small selection of weapons & equipment.
- -Only three types of ships.
- -Ship based travel and combat are slow paced.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / XP
- CPU: Pentium 4 1GHz or better
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: 64 mb or more
- HDD: 1 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Supporter Packs Achieve Record Sales
- In addition to offering access to The Awakening's closed beta, Grinding Gear has also announced that it has introduced another new facet...
- Fractured Space Pushes New Ships and Crew for 6 Month Anniversary
- Edge Case Games today marked the six-month anniversary of Fractured Space by launching two new ships and 11 new crew members.
- Chain Chronicle Review
- Chain Chronicle is the love child of the legendary Sega and Gumi, creator of the popular app, Brave Frontier.