*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Mortal Online is a first-person, sandbox-style MMORPG with open world PvP and real time combat. Choose a peaceful life of PvE and crafting, or head out into a world with bloody PvP where there are real consequences to death. Discover new skills, tools, resources, and areas – put your name on the map or etch a legacy all your own.
Mortal Online is free-to-play with an optional premium subscription; however, free characters are capped at 60/100 in all skills and have limited mobility in PvP.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Star Vault
- Publisher: Star Vault
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 1/5
- +Completely Open World.
- +High level of customization.
- +First-person action combat.
- +Skill and attributes system.
- -Slow progression.
- -Players can loot your items.
- -No sense of direction.
- -Free players capped on skills/speed.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 2048MB Dual Channel DDR2
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or equivalent
- HDD: 30GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory PAX South Interview and Ardan Preview
- Ardan is a flexible support character with a unique vengeance resource mechanic. This fills up as he takes damage and enables his abilities.
- S4 League Review
- S4 League is a fast paced MMO shooter which got a lot of its jumping on walls and swordplay inspiration from GunZ: The Duel.
- Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Unveils New Playable Race
- WarpPortal is proud to announce their forthcoming update to Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, titled NOEL.