EverQuest is set in the enormous fantasy world of Norrath and has a whopping 15 unique classes and 16 different races. On top of that, players can choose from one of 17 deities to further customize their character. The free version of the game offers full access to the base game plus 18 expansions, and all race/class options, but has some limitations in spell ranks, character slots, and social features.
In EverQuest’s most recent expansion, Darkened Seas, the level cap will raise to 105, and players will be able to use the new Mount Key Ring to access their entire collection in one go. The expansion also comes with eight new zones, new quests, missions, raids, tradeskills, spells, AAs, and items!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 16, 1999
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Daybreak Game Company
- Publisher: Daybreak Game Company
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Incredible amount of variety in character creation and quests.
- +Good tutorial.
- +Unique 'Faction / Deity' system.
- +Good Music.
- -Combat and overall gameplay feels incredibly slow paced.
- -Dated interface.
- -Combat animations look clumsy.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium® 4 equivalent or greater
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA 6800 or ATI x1800
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Coast Legends Coming to Mac and Linux
- Sword Coast Legends will be released simultaneously on Steam for Windows PC, Mac and Linux operating systems in Q3 2015.
- War Dragons iOS Mobile Review
- Check out Pocket Gems for instance and their brand new game, War Dragons. Pocket Gems is a company that usually produces gentle, lighthearted
- E3 2015 Day 1 Recap - Crossout, King of Wushu, Master of Orion, and More!
- E3 is here again, and just when we think all its surprises are out in the open, the show continues to shower us with blessings.