EverQuest is set in the enormous fantasy world of Norrath and has a whopping 15 unique classes and 16 different races. On top of that, players can choose from one of 17 deities to further customize their character. The free version of the game offers full access to the base game plus 18 expansions, and all race/class options, but has some limitations in spell ranks, character slots, and social features.
In EverQuest’s most recent expansion, Darkened Seas, the level cap will raise to 105, and players will be able to use the new Mount Key Ring to access their entire collection in one go. The expansion also comes with eight new zones, new quests, missions, raids, tradeskills, spells, AAs, and items!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 16, 1999
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Daybreak Game Company
- Publisher: Daybreak Game Company
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Incredible amount of variety in character creation and quests.
- +Good tutorial.
- +Unique 'Faction / Deity' system.
- +Good Music.
- -Combat and overall gameplay feels incredibly slow paced.
- -Dated interface.
- -Combat animations look clumsy.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium® 4 equivalent or greater
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA 6800 or ATI x1800
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Evolved Announces American Championship Tournament
- The winners will be flown to China for an all expenses paid trip to meet the developers.
- MU Online hosts a World Cup Event
- It’s time to enjoy the World Soccer Championship in Brazil! Webzen truly hopes that all Mutizens can join and enjoy this event.
- Twin Saga Beta Ready for August
- Twin Saga is set to make its debut this August, when the game’s first beta period begins!