Recent Game Profiles, Articles, and other Contributions
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Early Access Impressions
- No more jumping out of driving vehicles, no more rushing into battles without actually coming up for a strategy.
- Guardians of Ember Early Access Review
- For a while I have been keeping an eye on Guardians of Ember, and for a long time I didn't really hear anything good about it.
- Dropzone Early Access Impressions 2017
- What makes this game harder is that you have to control three individual Pilots. These Pilots are your heroes of the game.
- Life is Feudal MMO Beta Impressions
- Coming back after these years to the MMO variant has sparked my interest again.
- Hellion Early Access Impressions
- If my first few hours of playing the game taught me one thing, it’s that everything about surviving in space is incredibly difficult.
- Conan Exiles Early Access Impressions
- Conan Exiles is a game that is best compared with the likes of Rust and Ark.
- Survarium Review 2017
- I had big hopes it could reach the survival game the devs originally hyped it as.