Recent Game Profiles, Articles, and other Contributions
- AdventureQuest 3D Beta Preview & Tour
- AQ3D is (and isn't) a reimagining of the browser-game of yesterday, with new social gaming and MMO features thrown in.
- No Man’s Sky Review (PlayStation 4)
- I’ve reviewed dozens of games in my career, ranging from the truly awful to the genuinely amazing, yet none of those reviews prepared me.
- Crowfall Pre-Gamescom 2016 Interview
- We got a chance to talk with J. Todd Coleman, ArtCraft's CEO, to talk about the current state of the game.
- Chaos Chronicle Android Review
- Chaos Chronicle, developed by WING Studio and published by Nexon globally, is one of those games that manages to hit the sweet spot.
- Ultimate Chicken Horse Game Launch Review
- Put on your mucking jeans – we’re going to the farm. Don’t worry, we’re not heading into a farming or livestock simulator.
- Kasedo Games Showcase – PAX South 2016
- A digital publishing division of Kalypso (of Tropico and Dungeons fame), Kasedo's focus is bringing quality games to a wider audience.
- Eternal CCG – PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.